A great start at university is all about making friends, learning the tricks of the trade, as well as having fun. We’re looking for current students who can make this happen during induction week for the new undergraduates joining us this September.
Fill In The Form to Become a FAN in 2017
FANS are a vital part of our Great Start project, this is a collaborative project between Student Affairs and the Students’ Union which brings together the Universities Faculties, the Students’ Union and Corporate Services to deliver the best possible induction for new students.
· looking after a group of new undergraduates during their first week of induction.
· showing students the local area & parts of London
· taking students on campus & library tours
· showing students around Blackboard
· helping them plan their social life for the first week
· making sure they attend all the relevant school and academic sessions
· a cash reward on successful completion
· 2 days training in key transferable skills
· training taking place in lovely hotel setting complete with overnight stay
· valuable volunteering experience
· teamwork and leadership skills
· Recognised for your HEAR (Higher Education Achievement Record)
· networking opportunities and making friendships
You’ll also get to have a lot of fun!
If you have any questions, please contact Nima Takodra, the Great Start Manager, email@example.com